Mental and Physical Strength
At Asset Jiu Jitsu & Self Defense we believe that in order to excel at anything in life, you should possess solid values and a strong character that develop the dedication needed to achieve your goals. Our exceptional team of instructors are here to inspire you to be your very best. Joining us will give you the all-important inner strength to navigate our complex world with confidence and drive.
Code of Conduct
1. Arrive 10 minutes before your class begins. Punctuality is an important part of our practice.
2. Please remove your shoes before entering the studio, and place them inside the allocated shoe rack.
3. Remove all jewelry and all accessories in the dressing room. They pose a potential danger to other participants and to yourself.
4. Mobile phones must be put in silent mode and left in the dressing room.
5. Once class is over, please put all equipment and props back in their place. The studio should be left clean and ready for the next class.